A manual with pictures is coming soon.
The P2-Litecam allows you to use the RTI-Display to display a reversing camera.
Note. This only works with the 16:9 RTI screen (DVD)! Unfortunately for the 4:3 screen(CD) we don’t have an option.
Installation is easy!
- Disconnect the DVD RTI and Plug the connectors in to the Litecam.
- Install the extra connectors back into the RTI computer.
- Connect the cable to the + of the reverse lights.
- Then install the camera into the tailgate by using a 8 mm drill.
Note. With this step make sure that the extension of the camera go into the hinge. Not the cable of the camera itself. If the cable breaks by opening the tailgate a lot, it’s cheaper to replace an extension then the camera itself!
- Do not tape the camera yet. Now test the device and place the camera the way you like.
- Now you can finish the install by placing everything back.