Apple Carplay/Android Auto for 7″ Sensus/Sensus Connect P3 cars. Including touch functionality!
- Integrates with the Cars canbus system
- Uses the mic of the car
- Can be combined with our cameras (V40 does not support the licenseplatelight cam.)
- Added matte-touchscreen
- Extra languages
- Easy switchable to the original interface of the car.
- Climate controls are shown when using CarPlay/Android Auto. The information will hide so CarPlay/Android Auto will benefit from the full screen. When you any of the climate control settings it will pop up for a couple of seconds.
In the box:
- Carplay/Android auto unit
- Touch screen
- Cables for plug and play installation
- Sensus only: PCB for the inside of the screen
Not sure what version you will need?
Sensus has no globe button.
Sensus connect does have a globe button.
With Sensus Connect (2015-2018) it’s plug and play. Just connect some cables and add the touchscreen.
With Sensus (2012-2014) you need to disassemble the display a bit and then connect some cables. This is doable!
I don't have sound and the touchscreen does not work after the update.
You did not install the update correct. Please check out our update video. Especially take a look at the last step after it reboots.
Install the following update by USB. Use the USB port on the device itself. It is located on a separate cable.
Unzip the file on a USB (Fat32 or ExFat) and plug it into the device. It will ask to install an update automatically.
First update this one:
For automatic vehicles: Volvo_v2.2.8_Auto
For Manual Vehicles: volvo_v2.2.9_Manual
After the above one update this one. Watch the video first before updating:
2012-2014 Sensus 14VOLVO_swede_auto_5G
2015-2019 Sensus Connect 15VOLVO_Swede_Auto_5G
From 2023 we’re delivering newer versions with DSP. Those units are being shipped in a blue box.
For those units you will need the following updates:
2012-2014 Sensus 14VOLVO_SwedeSolutions_Auto_DSP_v1.01
2015-2019 Sensus 15VOLVO_SwedeSolutions_Auto_DSP_v1.01